1. Strategy: For 3 years, the strategy was mainly CARRY trading. Given that the coronavirus of 2020 has completely altered the intrest rate outlook for a long period to come, the carry play will not work and we will temporarily employ other medium to long term strategies.
2. Leverage: low leverage (exposure on average between 3-4X balance size). On exceptional occasions, exposure can be 20-30x balance size, this happens very rarely.
3. Trade duration: between several days and weeks.
4. Drawdown: currently historic drawdown of 32% (coronavirus crisis 2020). We would leave room for a DD of up to 50 if warranted by the situation. On average, the drawdown will be kept at 20%.
5. Trading frequency: low. This is NOT a scalping or day-trading strategy and it avoids over-trading and over-leveraging. Only 5-10 trading tickets per week (or a multiple of de-leveraged tickets to scale into a position ). It is possible no trading takes place for several days, until an ideal situation/opportunity presents itself.
6. Professionalism: This is a conservative strategy traded and managed manually by a accomplished market veteran. Only emergency protective stops far away of current market to avoid broker stop runs.
7. Minimum account size: USD 1,000, but then risk is 4X the risk of the master account.
Last but not least: 1. the usual DISCLAIMERS apply. Leveraged FX trading is very risky. Only trade with money that you can afford to lose. Past performance is no guarantee for future results. In FX, anything can happen and you should bear this in mind at all times. 2. For large accounts > 100,000, please contact us.